ULTRA Beach Hvar, returns to the stunning Croatian Island of Hvar on July 10th 2018 featuring its biggest lineup to date with 5 big names.
ULTRA Beach Hvar boasts an idyllic setting with views of the Adriatic drenched in the warm glow of the Croatian Sun at the famous Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort. Featuring an international lineup including DJs like Fedde Le Grand, Nicky Romero, Oliver Heldens, Jonas Blue and San Holo to provide the soundtrack, plus a predicted 5,000 revellers this is the most anticipated edition yet. This year the pool party will start earlier than ever before, running from 1pm until 10pm with nine hours of non-stop music.
ULTRA Beach Hvar, “The Greatest Pool Party on Earth” – The Sun
After the sun has set on ULTRA Beach Hvar, the official after party, RESISTANCE Hvar, will take place around 11pm at Carpe Diem Beach Club just a short boat ride off the coast of Hvar on the world famous Pakleni Islands. VIP ULTRA Beach Ticket holders are granted free entry to the after party, while other partygoers will need to pay at the door. After being dropped in Miami last year, this is the first time a RESISTANCE event after has been held on the island.
Ultra Beach Tickets Price
- Ultra Beach GA Ticket – €99
- Ultra Beach VIP Ticket (Ultra Beach VIP + Resistance Hvar at Carpe Diem Beach Club) – €149
ULTRA Beach Hvar is a part of the weeklong Destination Ultra 2018 experience running from July 5th – 11th 2018. The experience spans the three picturesque Croatian islands of Brac, Hvar and Vis, as well as the mainland for the flagship ULTRA Europe event in Split, Croatia.
DESTINATION ULTRA 2018 Dates
- 5 July – Destination Ultra Opening Party at Giraffe Palm Beach House, Split
- 6-8 July – ULTRA Europe at Poljud Stadium, Split
- 9 July – Brač Regatta at Zlatni Rat Beach, Bol, Brac
- 10 July – ULTRA Beach Hvar at Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort, Hvar
- 10 July – RESISTANCE Hvar at Carpe Diem Beach Club
- 11 July – RESISTANCE Vis at Fort George, Vis