Soundlr is a global digital media company that covers the Electronic Dance Music industry & offer a truly sharing experience through exclusive contents and a very high requirement editorial line including news, playlists and videos for lovers worldwide.
Everyone loves discovering new infos, music or videos but nobody has the time to find everything he wants. Soundlr experts are scouring the world to bring you the news worth to be knowned, music worth to be listened to and videos worth to be watched.
Congratulations! You now have access to the finest electronic music contents.
From exclusive clubs DJ sets, unreleased new tracks, festivals after-movies to well-produced documentaries, reports, DJ vlogs, exclusive interviews or latest music videos of artists you love, there is always something the new to discover.
- News : Stay informed with daily infos about electronic music business, labels, technology, festivals & Ibiza.
- Loved Tracks : Special delivery of fresh tracks previews & releases from influential labels and curated by musical genre.
- Spotify Playlists : Carefully handcrafted by our team, our playlists will always help you to find out what’s the next big sound.
- Videos : Watch the latest music videos, documentaries, reports, after-movies, interviews & DJ Vlogs.
- Festivals Videos : Bring home the biggest festivals & watch your favourite artists live from parties worldwide.
- Live Dj Sets : Wherever you are, there is a club party or a festival you are missing. Re-live these events on-demand
” Envisioning the future of electronic music “
We see electronic music as more than a passion. It’s a force that’s driven and inspired us from day one, that can unite people all over the world. So we’ve set out to make it better. We have several ambitions. To provide you a reference media by publishing curated quality informations on the electronic music culture worldwide.
To bring more electronic music than ever through curated music playlists, live DJ sets and music videos selected from passionate connoisseurs. Our goal is to strengthen the link between artists and fans. But also give a true electronic music reference platform, through the creation of a global media. Here’s how we see the future.